It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-17

What the president said

I didn't watch the speech. I was watching MythBusters on YouTube. I forgot there was a speech for What do we get? Nat mentioned it on the way home or I would have completely forgotten until listening to podcasts that mentioned the event.

New clean energy policy, Clean up the oil spill, Getting tough with BP. Blah blah blah.

You know, I'm not buying it. There is just too much to do. This president is not a doer. He is a bitch and sue kind of guy. He is so very concerned with assigning blame and making sure BP pays for stuff that he is missing the point that there is a frigging oil spill to clean up. If I were BP, I would give it a couple months and dissolve in to a billion bits, some absorbed by other companies and some just fading in to the wood work.

Independent third party Who the hell is independent? Did the independent people drive to the meeting?

This is just another crisis to be taken advantage of. What legislation can we get past in the name of slapping BP around? Put up another picture of an oily walrus, I mean seagull. That will distract the drooling masses.

They damn well better not start preempting YouTube for this kind of crap. I will not stand for that bullshit.

No comments: