It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-21

Bill Hicks

Someone brought up a bunch of Bill Hicks to work. I've been listening for days. The man was insane. He genuinely believed he was abducted by aliens. I have far less of a problem with that than his politics. I do laugh like a fool when listening to his work. He died way too young. You know, he had a miserable life. There is a documentary about him that I want to find.

Reginald Denny. Remember him? He was the truck driver who got his ass kicked kicked during the LA riots. bill was in Briton at the time. This kind of thing dates him a bit. It still makes me laugh. Oh, and Rodney King too. He covers the Kennedy assassination as well.

Bill got his start in Houston in the late seventies or early eighties I believe. This is why I want to find that documentary. They cover his growing up.

He is honest about his hate for all things conservative. I'll give him that. He uses no politically correct language in telling his opinion. He uses the word "hate". Bill even makes the comparison between what he wants and what Saddam wanted. "Me and Husane are like this. Who knew?" There are people taking the comparison of jihadists and liberals and how they share many goals and ideas. Old Bill was on to something.

Some Quotes

"Lets lighten things up and talk about abortion."

"The people who hate people party." Trouble organizing the meetings, but I could get on board with that one. Well, until someone pisses me off.

"Pro-Lifers murdering people. ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"Anyone DUMB enough to want to be in the military should be aloud to join."

No comments: