It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-25

Notes:

I need a robot that edges. I hate edging. I am terrible at it. The robot needs to be autonomous and run on humidity and mosquitoes. Oh, and grass clippings. ya.

I listen to a podcast all about the new Doctor Who series. They are a month ahead or so of the U. S.. It honestly makes the experience better watching Doctor Who having already experienced a spoiler. I can follow the little hidden story lines that are thick in the franchise.

The strangest thing happened this morning. I had a backwards headache. No, my head didn't feel great. The more busy I got, the more consent ration I did, the more the headache went away. If I stopped and had a minute to catch my breath the headache came back in buckets. The headache lasted most of the day. I thought it was because I didn't have any caffeine yesterday. Just plane forgot. Woke up with the pain early this morning.

I'm sick of people saying kids used to be better at school. I constantly hear things like kids used to have beautiful handwriting, be well spoken, read tons of books. Well, back in the day, only kids who showed promise were allowed to go to school. Dumb asses were put to work. This has two fold effects. The school does not have to slow down teaching to keep the slow kids up to speed. As kids reach their limit, they are simply left behind. And, there is a hell of a motivation not to be a dumb ass or you would be put to work. Mystery solved.

The financial news from the UK sounds like a teacher scolding a child. "Every one is going to get some pain." while speaking about the tax hikes and loss of public services. It has been nuts how far out of whack the UK has been when talking about income of the country vs services. How long has this correction been coming? Paying attention to the financial news is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Slow enough to take years. It is painful. They haven't started doing anything yet. They are still in the bitching stage.

No fiction in a long time. No thoughts beyond that which is real. how ... weak of me. It takes strength to imagine. It takes will to be that person who creates. I weary of reality. Desire for freedom will draw me away from this world for a bit. Shall the monster live or die? What is next?

No comments: