It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-10

Tick?

I felt a little tap on the top of my head as I past under a tree this morning. This just might have been a tick trying to land on me. I brushed myself off while walking. You can't be too careful. I've had a tick before. I imagine using one of those cranes to shave the sides of all the trees along the walk way. That would just remove what little shade they provide.

The scary thing is what was going through my head. I pictured a tiny blue buy sitting in a tree. He sees my huge pink noggin coming and starts to salivate. He plummets, cackling the whole way, smacks in to my scull and instead of being able to grab hair to steady himself, he slides, grasping at slippery sweaty leather and cursing under his breath. Then he falls from such a height shouting a tiny high pitched “Spooooooooon!!” on the way to the ground.

No comments: