It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-06

Videos

Drunk

He was drunk enough to ware ice skates. That isn't the funny thing to me. They make this guy ride to the police station in the back of his own car. When he pukes on the way to the station, he has to clean it up in the morning. I love it.

Hole

Surely you have seen this in static pictures. The caption would read something like "Not Photoshopped!"

Bus vs car

Just makes you want to cross town on a local doesn't it?

Upset Starfish

This video is missing a caption that says "Asshole divers!"

Looping a chopper

... and making it look easy. I like the the fact that "... helfire misiles ... " is about the only word I understood from the announcer.

Plane almost crashes

Watch to the end.

Helicopter crash

The captions say no one was injured, but Jesus! they came close. Not sure the Twilight Zone music fits, but who am I to talk about music?

MilkyWay

This is the Milky Way galaxy as viewed from Death Vally. I bet it is amazing to view first hand, but I would not want to be caught out there ill prepared.

No comments: