It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-20

SGU

I'm really fed up with SGU It is a well made show and has a bunch of good actors. It is the politics and the list of problems they have that piss me off. It is about the only science fiction show out there that involves spaceships and space travel. Thus, I'm stuck watching it.

What do I mean by wrong problems. The constant buzz of anger between the civilians and military simply rings true. I hate that. I wish one would succeed and the other would fail.. Then both sides would accept that status and get on with survival and exploration.

Then comes the double chase. First aliens want the ship and when this didn't do it for the ratings, there is a faction of human element who are ruthless and want the ship. They make it aboard and start killing people. Killing all the wrong people. They then take the ship. I haven't gotten any ferther than this. yet.

I want to stop watching the show. Like I said, it is the only science fiction show on at the moment. Yet, I hate it. Yay me.

No comments: