It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-29

Notes:

I hate it when I try out a new podcast and my first impressions are formed by the intro music. So, I'm playing this tech podcast for the first time and I roll my eyes when the intro music is some saxophone jazz medley kind of thing. It took a lot to make it in to the first three minutes.

54% of companies say they are going to cut IT in the next several years. Doing more with less people. Expect problems and the excuse “computer error” to come up more than normal from 54% of companies over the next several years.

My phone does wi-fi. I hooked it up for the first time to the work network. I also figured out that I'm using the wrong encryption at home. WEP is 2003. I need to try to get WPA working at the house. Not sure my old shitty router supports anything recent. It is ancient. Maybe I can get Nat's iPod running as well.

No comments: