It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-20

Editing The video

I hate it when I can't publish fun stuff I catch on video because I have to pay attention to who is doing what. It isn't enough to let people know you are videoing. They still do stupid stuff. Then they regret it later.

No one did anything really stupid in front of the camera this time. The worse thing that happened was getting a little too close when people were collapsing the bouncy castle, but that is why you do it. Still, people will be very upset if I show their teenage daughters enjoying themselves playing in the water in a bouncy castle, regardless of how innocent it may have been.

This is very much one I'm going to have to confer with Natalie about. I have no idea if good or boring videos will be up soon. Wish me luck.

No comments: