It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-20

Happy Town

I hate this show. It had Abraham Benrubi in it for goodness sake. They just killed him off on the most recent episode I watched. Now there is nothing I can do but stop watching.

Something I just learned, so many people have ripped off IMDB's descriptions that you have to get "IMDB Pro" to get to any real content. That is some creepy stuff. It is far more interesting than the show.

It is a show trying to be one of those shows that keeps piling mystery on top of the killing of characters and introduction of new characters until you can't understand a damn thing about what is going on. They then fail to explain anything before being canceled because the entire planet has lost interest or seen the show for what it is before they got sucked in. It has Amy Acker as well, but she is not nearly enough to do it for me.

I'm really trying to find some new shows to watch. The industry keeps cranking out garbage. I'm tired of this. There are some online cyclical shows coming up. Maybe they will save the day. They are our only hope.

No comments: