It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-04

Notes:

2010-06-03

BP keeps apologizing. People keep getting sick while cleaning up. The dispersant is as bad as the oil some say. The CEO of BP want's his life back same as the people on the ground.

All currency is risk management. The reason currency exists is to level the playing field for trades of goods and services. People say the stock market has taken on too much high risk. The trouble is people forgot that there are no guarantees. Sometimes people and companies have to fail. It keeps those who succeed honest. This is risk.

Today at lunch, I went for a walk in the parking garage. It just didn't feel as satisfying as I have in the past. The pidgins were on holiday. The ground was wet from a fresh rain. That just made everything humid and steamy. That might have been it. Not sure.

There is a potential law coming down the pike that says customers have to be told what country and city they are being transferred to before they are transferred to an offshore call center. I'm not sure what to think of that idea. Part of me wants to have this in plan, the other part of me asks what difference it makes if they get the same job done.

There are whispers out there that a study is going to say that couples who have many children together are unhealthy on a genetic diversity front. I'm getting tired of scientists telling me how to run my life. The study has not even shown it's head and I'm trying to think of ways to counter the argument. This has got to be bullshit. I wonder if the person who told me has been misinformed.

No comments: