It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-23

Goals

Goals were so important at work that I had the following sign in my to do list to keep me focused. I turned them in this afternoon and HR accepted them. We had to do this sort of thing at my old employer all the time. For some reason, this one caused me some stress because I ware so many hats at this job.

#############################
#  GG   OO   AA  L    SS  ! #
# G    O  O A  A L   S    ! #
# G GG O  O AAAA L    SS  ! #
# G  G O  O A  A L      S   #
#  GG   OO  A  A LLLL SS  ! #
#############################

Some issues

  • First time round so the rules are a moving target.
  • Moved offices in the middle of this task.
  • Out sick one day.
  • They sent us MS office documents and we had to convert them to Open Office documents to fill them in.
  • It took time to type up that sign!

No comments: