It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-06-06

Israeli blockade

I'm so sick of hearing about this. Every blog on earth is bitching on one side or the other. Here is what I believe.

Israel forces told the ships to stop. The ships did not stop. The Israelis boarded the ship. The videos I saw showed a scene of soldiers dropping from a helicopter and being mobbed by people armed with melee weapons and their faces covered. After some of the Israeli troops had been shot by the crowd, after the crowd had taken fire arms from some of the downed soldiers. The remaining soldiers, being surrounded on deck and taking fire, returned fire.

I believe this is what happened.

I also believe that there are enough people in the world who hate Jews to guarantee the vilification of Israel and Jews, regardless of evidence and the truth. There are many people still in this world who hate Jews. They want Jews to go away. Where? Anywhere but in their lives. It this means they all die, I suppose that is OK with some.

She let the mask slip. This is not the first time a member of the Obama White House has come right out and said something antisemitic.

Why do members of the left hate Israel? I believe that it is because Israel is not a nation of victims who must be take care of by western liberals. Liberals seem to hate every one who is not sufficiently a victim. The more victims there are in the world for Liberals to take care of, the more power Liberals have. Any one who is not a victim is evil. Any one who says people should be held accountable for their own actions and should be provided the skills and tools to take care of themselves is labeled a right wing nut job.

As long as the Palestinians play the victim, every western liberal on the planet will shout from the roof tops that something must be done about Israeli aggression. Why do Palestinians destroy green houses and infrastructure when they get it? Because they know they must be the victim. They cannot in any way succeed or be perceived as take care of themselves because they will loose the support of those folks all over the world who want the money and power too keep flowing with a fresh supply of victims to grease the cogs.

I remember someone saying long ago that every one loves an underdog. No. I say that many people love victims. For every victim there is a need. For every need there is a cause. For every cause there is a group and flow of money. Every time you have a group and a flow of money, you have power. That is what people want. They need victims to get power.

I call this victim warship. I don't know what else to call it. Noting is going to chance until people stop believing that everyone deserves everything. I don't have everything. I don't need everything. There are people who have more than I. There are people who have less. Things just are. No one should exploit another, but that is exactly what victim warship is.

No comments: