It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-05-29

Watch a movie named Gattaca



Gattaca is a film that talks about Eugenics. It is an amazing film about the threat our species faces from the political demands of "Won't someone think of the children?" that make people crazy and do crazy things.

Eugenics is one of those terms that I have been keeping an eye on. I am waiting for the definition and the listings of the history to change over time. At some point it will not be looked on as a bad thing any longer. People seem to lean toward turning all of humanity in to robots one birth at a time. I don't know what is being taught in school differently today than when I was a lad. The sanctity of human life is a mystery. Do people really think they are immune from being selected as an imperfect specimen and eradicated?

More on Eugenics.

No comments: