It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-05-13

It is a brawl for the life of the Republic

Getting Too CloseGetting Too Close, The truth is getting too close, DEMOCRATS, BORDER CRISIS, CHINA, FBI, Peter Strozk, State Department, HILLARY CLINTON

I'm not sure what to say about this. It sums up some of my fears over what is going on in our government. The stench of corruption and desperation are overwhelming. Has it always been this bad and I just didn't notice it? Has it really gotten worse as I've aged. The old curse "May you live in interesting times." comes to mind.

I fear more than this that we will lose the thing that is bringing all of this to the light. We are losing the internet. The idea of a free and say what you think internet is going poof in front of us. Without citizen journalism, we would have no information on what is really going on in our government. Think about the ideas and feelings and fears that would simply not be allowed to have a place in  production media.

Every government I can think of wants to limit what the citizenry of the world has to say about everything. You can't even complain about a bad experience at a restaurant any more. Eventually, there will be no place left for Joes like me to complain to the universe.

No comments: