It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-05-11

At least they are showing their work



News Flash: Putting Weather Stations On Hot Stoves Results In Warmer...
BIG NEWS – Verified by NOAA – poor weather station siting leads to artificial long term warming | Watts Up With That? A field experiment was performed...

www.dailypundit.com

I've been keeping an eye out for more information about urban encroachment affecting the sensor data. I;'ve also been watching for information about the satellite data being skewed colder in the past due to the  change in technology, not the environment. Something  about margin for error and  all that.

Please ping me if you find these stories. Mainly I'm interested in actual scientists saying things based on actual research and actual data.

No comments: