It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-05-19

Contingencies



This sucks for them, but surely they have some contingencies. Something tells me there is an  ecosystem waiting  in the wings.  This just  might cause some honest competition for Google. I doubt it though. Amazon is the  only other store I use for  apps and  that is just for the primary app from Amazon.

China is made of companies  that  are absolutely loyal to the Chinese government. No one in China will tell a government official no if they turn up at the door and ask very nicely for the keys to the kingdom. The word "company" is semantics  in China.

I'm curious how much of a fight Google put up. Did the U. S. government pull a China and say thou shalt? Does Google have a back door scheme to get in to the Chinese market? Are they all just  ringing their hands until the next friendly regime takes over the U. S. government?

No comments: