It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-05-14

Old storyor new


There are only a couple of elements in this written story, like the truck and phones being mentioned, that date it to the modern world. it sounds like something that could have been written in another century. I bet someone could play with it just as an exercise in diction and you wouldn't be able to tell when it was written.

I know fare people. They are a strange lot. I'm sure the one's in Germany are just more of the same kind of folk. If there was some kind of jealousy or suicide pack going on here, then they would have taken great effort to be weird about it. That or the crossbow was just handy.

I await the news crossbows are banned in Europe. They will have to cut down all the trees because people will use the limbs to kill each other. Oh, and start licensing tire irons.

No comments: