It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-06-08

Will she spend 5 minutes behind bars?


With the hubbub behind this growing, with the noise that  I'm hearing and the  echoes finding  their way round the blog sphere, With the clews being  spoken about, for the first time, I wonder if she will pay for her crimes against me and the rest of the citizenry of he U. S..

I wonder now if the worse breach in American history, The big one that the Chinese committed not that long ago, the one where they got the holy grail of spying, the one where they got the list  of  things people were afraid might get out, that one, is Hillary's fault. Did, somehow, the Chinese government hackers use the information from her email server to obtain that information. We are looking at the biggest breach  of history. Not just the one of our country but the worse breach in all of human kind ever. I wonder if it was her arrogance that sunk us all. Her selfishness, her greed, her power lust. Her.

No comments: