It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-06-05

See what you get for not having a constitution.



Clearly the government is hiding something. I'm not 100% behind the idea of protecting whistleblowers 100%. There should be some blowback. However. They do need protection.

That language in the warrant is like a beacon revolving over the government's head saying "We intend to hide something." Doesn't it? This is an advertisement for off contenant backups.

I'm trying to remember a Series I watched on Netflix that was all about a young woman who the Australian government wanted to silence. They tried to get her back from being kidnapped and the government was actually trying to kill her or something. It reminds me a lot of this story.

Oh, and I dislike the fact you have to get halfway down the story to find out what this is all in connection with.

No comments: