It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2019-06-04

If you must have an identity politics reason



I've heard it a million times. What right to men have to argue on the subject of abortion. Well, this is it. I have told people that half the babies they slaughter are boys. That is why I have a right to talk about abortion. This works too. It is the argument that stimeies the political group politic. If people have gotten stuck in identity politics, the only way to argue with them is to sink to their level. It is the only way to seem legitimate to them.

All the babies they slaughter are humans. You would think that argument would be good enough. Alas, here we are.

I have thought about identifying as a woman whenever I talk about abortion. That might shut them up too. How did we get here?

No comments: