It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-04

New Pack

I got a new back pack. It it really a kid's pack by the size of the straps. IT is about what I need. IT was on sale at Sam's. It was missing some bits so it was discounted. It has a place for pretty much everything. I have to force the Mag Light in to one of the pouches. I have to come up with a way to mount the rain gear better. Everything fits though. I hope it doesn't fall apart. The pack is made by some goofy company Ive never heard of. I've deviated from Jansport. It is red and black. I don't like red. Sites up when you put it down. I've already had to cut off a bad strap. It was supposed to have and earphone jack, but that is the bit that is missing. I didn't want that bit anyway. It was just something else to break. It has well padded shoulder straps.

It is not that I liked the replacement. it is that I needed a new one.

2 comments:

Faithful Servant said...

I have a really nice Eagle Creek I got at REI that you can have if you want.

Faithful Servant said...

Oh and it's black