It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-10

Watching the Bucket List

Bucket List

Bucket List

Christ this show is depressing. I've made it through the first couple scenes. I feel like stepping in front of a bus to avoid illness. They are establishing the idea that going out on your back sucks very well. Tidy.

Then the family of the mechanic starts showing up. They are concerned with health and test results. I remember when My grandmother was dying. She lost her mind before her body. That was depressing too.

Crap. I just noticed a glasses on / glasses off / glasses on easter egg in one of the bed to bed hospital conversations. I hate it when I notice this stuff. It is what some people live for. I wonder sometimes if the directors don't sneak some in just to keep the geeks happy with something to blog about.

They jumped. That was a funny scene. If I ever jump out of an airplane, it better be a rickety heap, or I ant going.

They did the Mustang thing. Couple of little surprises there. I like that scene. I want to rend a track and tare a couple of cars up when I win the lottery. I'm dreading the touching ending that I smell coming up.

They pull off two guys having a communication in a bathroom without it coming off the least bit fag. I'm impressed.

Have you  found joy in life?

Has your life brought joy to others.

Wall of China. vroom vroom

Then it is home and the touching scenes I was worried about.

The touching moment came and went. What was I afraid of? I shed a tear. I smiled.

My joy came the first time I tickled Elle and she tickled me back. I hope she enjoyed it too.

Oh, I recommend the movie. See it with someone you love. Unless, that is, you are afraid to cry in front of them.

No comments: