It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-11

Watched Arlington Road

Spoiler Alert

Arlington Road is a twisting tale of lies deceit and blowing shit up. It was about the Oklahoma bombing and how the whole thing could have been a conspiracy. Well it was kind of about that. It was a bunch of fantasy.

It had too many twists and turns for my taste. It drug along. It could have been a movie of the week on TV. If it were not for some good acting by all involved the movie would have stunk up the theater. It was choppy.

The story is where I have the problem .There were twists for twists sake. People calling saying they were one person to kidnap someone's son. The bad guys seem to have everything figured out right up to the end. I will say thought, I like it when the bad guys win. It is even more tasty when the good guys get blamed. That is the jucy plumb.

No comments: