It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-07

This time, he deserves it

The guy who imprisoned his daughter for um-teen years and fathered seven children and maybe more with her is upset that the media portray him as a 'monster'. I haven't heard any one take even a slightly sympathetic side with this monster. The monster wants a fare shake. I will not get in to what I would like to do with him. To be honest, I'm not upset over this story. I just don't have the strength to throw verbal daggers. He is going to hell.

I was going to quote some text, but it is not worth my effort. There was a video on LiveLeak that I should probably put up. It shows the man on vacation with some friends. He seems like an over weight slob. I wish the video had subtitles.

It is coming to light that several people knew there was just something wrong with this guy. He was not caught until he turned himself in after the eldest child he fathered with his daughter became very ill. She may not survive. There is no chance any of the children will lead anything resembling a normal life. This monster plans on using an insanity defense. I just feel sorry for every one involved. Even the local priest and shop keepers. You know they are going to have to answer questions like "Wasn't it strange how X, Y and Z he bought on a weekly basis?" What did his wife know? Twenty four years! What are my neighbors up to?

Listen to his laugh in that last one. This is the laugh of a mad man. It doesn't sound like one, but it is.

No comments: