It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-27

Random Pictures

Busstop bush

This one is a bush next to my bus stop. I yelled at it a couple weeks ago because it got in my way. It rewards me by blooming pretty.

Busstop sign

This is a sign that it took me like a year to read. It is attached to the same sign pole the bus stop sign is on. I was worried it was some kind of notice that the rout would change or something.

Jack in the box

Random trip to Jack in the Box.

Hotwheels

I had a Hot Wheels vehicle that looked a lot like this. I played with it until the wheels fell off. I hope they get the same mileage out of this SUV. That is a pretty cool trick. I've seen RVs with motorcycle on the back. There are more cool cars in our parking garage.

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

Darn -- now you're going to have to stop drinking at the bus stop....