It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-24

Obama and assassination

Someone has a problem with Obama's race. Someone is really worried about it. I'm not. I don't like Obama's policies or his willingness to talk to our enemies. I don't like how much he reminds me of Carter. I have a problem with the politician. Hillery has all but said she thinks Obama will be assassinated before the convention.

The only people I hear talking about Obama and assassination are other democrats. If Obama is assassinated, God forbid, I will loose all my faith in this country. Not her ability to protect someone, but the people who cast shadows on her soil. I don't like Obama, the man or the politician. I'm glad he has the opportunity to run. I'll support him to a point if he wins. I mean, I may vote against everything he puts up, but I'll support him as a president. As much as I ever did Clinton any way.

Hillery is really starting to scare me. I blogged a bit ago about how I admired her ruthlessness. I do. It is starting to show through the thread bare seems holding her career together. Ruthlessness is best served in secret and behind closed doors. Hillery is just starting to look desperate. That isn't a good look for a politician.

No comments: