It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-18

Natalie and gaming

This might get Nat interested in gaming.


Inspired by the ever cute Sanrio character "Hello Kitty" ©, Katherine wanted to bring a little color (and a bit of snappy fashion!) into the male dominated (and admittedly gothic themed) gaming world of Warhammer 40K! Katherine's devotion to painting her gaming miniatures in constant tribute to Hello Kitty has stirred much interest in the gaming community - and there are growing hopes among many gamers that where one girl blazes a pink trail into the gaming world - others may follow! :-) 
Well that's the hope anyway :-)


I'd learn Warhammer if Nat decided she wanted to play. I bet we could get Ken D. and a couple others going too. I wonder what kind of gaming will appeal to Elle when she gets a bit older. I wonder if Rose and Elle will game in some way. That thought brings a smile to my face.

No comments: