It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-03

Environmental Idea

There is so much in the news about environmental concerns that you don't even get news stories about the environment any more. You get the environment mentioned in nearly every story. It has become a bullet point to cover when interviewing a person or covering a story. "How does the thing you are bitching about affect the environment or global warming?"

Well, I've finally found a good use for this whole environmental furor. Four day work weeks will help the environment. Think about it, you are cutting commute costs by 20%. I think we should all jump on the bandwagon and insist our employers do what is right for the environment and implement a 4/10 schedule today. I can call myself an environmentalist as long as it gets me a four day work week.

 Hell, I already work ten hour days.

No comments: