It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-19

Tiger Eats Arm

The best video from last night's searching on the interwebs was as follows. Video of a tiger's cage with blood running down from the bars. Then a tiger gnawing on a human arm. Then the guy, having survived to this point covered in blood with a pressure bandage, semiconscious, being packed up for the emergency room. No news if they got any par of the arm back or what happened to the tiger. No word on fixing the cage either.

I did not post this video because it was gory and hideous. I have still not heard the last of that "Watch your hands" video that I did not post all those years ago. Natalie tracked the video down and was able to watch it. She gives me no end of grief over this. Thus, I'm not even leaving a trail of bread crumbs to follow this time.

No comments: