It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-09

Notes:

I messed with Windows 7 today. We have a box at work that gives a BSOD when installing Windows XP. The boss is finally telling me to install Windows 7. I installed it and got kicked out of my lab by someone who needed the space to test some equipment. I need to get this done. What is an IT professional to do? Why, bitch on my blog of course. That Dell T110 never did get XP on it. That dog don't hunt.

While waiting for Nat to pick me up at the bus stop, I heard an accident. It was just a fender bender, but it made a thump that nearly startled me out of my skin. It echoed off buildings and sounded much worse than it was. It didn't look like any one got hurt and both vehicles were able to pull off into a parking lot under their own power.


Lunch conversation

  • Coy is leaving. He will be missed.
  • Just what does "inappropriate" mane? This has come up a lot lately. I'm not getting in to details.
  • The boss. I'm not getting in to details.

Videos

"Look bitch! You can't handle the truth. Give me a cookie!!!" And women wonder where men learn to lie.

I didn't know Tim Taylor's dad had a fishing show.

No comments: