It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-24

Christmas Eve

In a nut shell.

Got up. Surfed the net while the rest of the family got ready. Headed over to my parent's place. Turned around and headed back for something we forgot. Got to parent's place. Opened presents. Had a great meal. Watched TV and fell asleep. 

Got a pocket knife, that I already cut myself with, and a flash light. I got some cloths that I needed.

Nat got an iPod Touch. She is filling it up as I type.

Elle got a bunch of toys. She got a flashlight that she just told me "Works in the dark." Good thing to know.

One of my coworkers thanked me for coming in and working two days this week when I was scheduled to be on vacation. It is one thing to hear it from people in management, but I consider this guy a peer.

No comments: