It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-08-20

Very Local News

  • I can't really call myself Republican any more. They are too hung up on who people sleep with and abortion rights. I want to create a new party. I'll call it "We are broke and shouldn't spend any more money" party. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way?
  • Florida got hit by Fay three times more or less. Plenty of rain to go around.
  • Leroy More died. Sax for The Dave Mathews band. He crashed on an ATV a couple months ago and had bad enough injuries to lead to his death yesterday. The band is moving forward.
  • I think we got some of that Rio Grand rain this afternoon. It was harder rain than we got in that hurricane a couple of weeks ago. It was sunny most of the afternoon.
  • Yes, the Bigfoot story was a hoax. Duh!

No comments: