It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-11

Notes:

2009-12-10

Hulu is free for the moment. Damn! I was looking forward to dropping them when they started charging. More of the content will get delayed. I do not care.

Heard while passing an office today at work "... If Kelly dies ..." It was legitimate work related discussion. That is what disturbed me.

Expect USB drive in magazine advertisements. The content better be good and I bet none of it works on Linux.

There is a Wii balance board. I hear you use it for snow boarding and such. The trouble I have is that the reason you lean in snow boarding is to counter inertia with centripetal force. (look it up) That is nothing like standing in a spot leaning on the side of a stationary board.

At 16:48 this afternoon, I ran out of gas at work. I stopped for a moment and just stared at the screen. I couldn't focus. I don't now if it was blood sugar or stress. Long, the guy I share an office with was still running 100 mph. Every one was still going. It felt like my world was just grinding. So much left undone. No will to make anything happen. I don't have too many of these moments.

25% of the Honduras GDP is remittances. Well, it was.

No comments: