It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-07

Notes:

Having a snow storm last week made it easy to add a video. I've made up my mind to add at least one piece of my own media to my blog or at least somewhere per week, even if it is the cat doing something stupid. I just want to produce some content. I like having the practice. It is like exorcising a muscle.

PlayStations have been out for fifteen years. Jesus! where doe the time go?

Russia is smaller by population than either Brazil or Bangladesh. It has more land then any other single nation.

Iran is apparently in the home stretch for developing a nuke. They are to the point of telling every one in the world to go jump in a lake. No sanctions will do the job. We have a president in the U. S. who will not bitch slap Iran. No amount of talking tough or screaming in the meetings will do the job. What is a community organizer to do?

North Korea is making high fashion pants for northern Europe. I guess the comrades don't care how much money their leaders bring in to line their own pockets before the impending great collapse.

In Australia, there is a glut of unsold wines. Some official there said they "... need to take a chainsaw to our vineyards." it comes down to the the Australian dollar is too strong.

No comments: