It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-02

Notes:

Every time I stopped for a moment to jot down a note today the urge just left me.

In the tech sector, jobs are being slashed in droves. It doesn't seem to matter that we are supposed to be in a recovery. The rate in IT layoffs is climbing. Even Microsoft is laying people off even though sales are up.

Twitter is starting to get on my nerves. I'm falling out of love with the idea of putting myself out their. The blog is different because it is a different audience. I'm thinking of doing some videos.

YouTube and Google are responsible are responsible for 7% of internet traffic.

One of the guys at work is looking for a new phone. Actually he wants a new MP3 player. He is torn between a bunch of options and he hates his current carrier. He doesn't surf the net much, but he liked the idea of online radio and Stitcher. May have won a convert to an Android phone.

There is a blog paper that will aggregate your favorite list of blogs in to a printed paper. They will pay for it with ads. It just seems like a huge step backwards. I believe they said it comes out once a month. Isn't that insanely out of date? Then there is postage. Companies that have been in the business for centuries are going belly up for Goodness sake.

No comments: