It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-27

iTunes

Natalie is complaining about iTunes and the fact that you have to hunt for the link that takes you to the index. The browse functionality is all but hiden. It makes sence that they want you to have to sift through the river of advertisements to get to what you want in the hopes of you buying a bunch of other stuff along the way. 

This is the same reason that bread and milk are on opposite sides of the grocery store.

Bastards.

We have become a society of places to buy thins that the last thing they want to do is just sell it to you. You have to twist someone's arm to just buy what you want and leave. I am tired of being held hostage in order for someone selling something to use up my time trying to shove a bunch of crap down my throat that I just don't want or need.

People love Apple for this. There are borne suckers er consumers who just can't get enough of the shell game that is trying to find products you want to buy and get out. They want the thrill of being fleeced or something. I don't get it. I'm not a real consumer. I'm a person who consumes. They all hate that. I seem to gum up the works by being efficient and getting out of the way. Their world is geared to taking advantage.

I try to pay off my credit card every month too. The banks go ape-shit over that one. Congress had to pass a law saying credit card companies coud not drop people for doing the smart thing and paying off their balance every month.

Bastards.

No comments: