It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-08

I guess I'm a raciest


It was the GOP that fought slavery and the Democrat Party that battled to preserve it.

It’s the Democrat Party, not the GOP, that boasts an ex-Klansman among its senior leaders.

But don’t confuse Harry Reid with history while he invokes slavery to lambaste the GOP for opposing the government-run health care takeover.

Mechelle Malkin


I can't comment. I'm so pissed at my government that I do have words that will do any good. I would love to get upset and rant on about Carter being the Antichrist and Pelosi being the Antichrist and Obama being a willing participant in the destruction of western civilization, but I just don't have the strength. I'm home sick and unwilling to spend what energy I have this day debating the destruction of my country and way of life.

It doesn't matter who you vote for because the ultimate plan is one world government so the space aliens have a means of controlling us when they make themselves known. Sorting us for the slave markets is so much easier that way. That might be the virus talking. That is a whole new conspiracy theory.

No comments: