It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-31

Coffee

Nat got me some flavored coffee for Christmas. It turns out I have been making the coffee far too strong. Of course, I only learn this on the last package. Jack Daniels was the best. I've seen these packages before. I don't think I've evr had one. The Irish Cream one was pretty good as well. The other two were eh.

I keep hearing conflicting information about caffeine. One minute it helps your pancreas and other bits.the next minute it jacks up your blood pressure. No one knows whether it is a good thing or bad.

The thought crossed my mind to try to kick the habit over this week plus that I have had off. It is getting old to wake up every weekend with a headache. Just a soda will kick the shakes most of the time. I like coffee. I like caffeine. It is my vice. It is my addiction. I can kick any time I want to. I just don't want to DAMN IT!!!

Sorry, that is the caffeine talking. God! I love that stuff.

No comments: