It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-12-25

Boredom

I wish I could go back to work. I'm so board. All the blogs say they are taking a hiatus over the holiday. I can't even find any news to read. If I wanted to attack the U. S. it wuld be done over the holidays. No one has any time to pay attention to what is going on around them because they have all got to find the Cabbage Patch Kid of our day to shut their kid up.

I have the added loveliness of having a fireworks stand 200 feet from my home. People buy fireworks and walk across the street, right next to my house, and start popping them because, why the hell not.

I live in hell. This is hell. When all I want to do is work to get the fuck away from home, it is hell.

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Kelly, some of your posts make me laugh so hard. Too bad its the ones that are written out of such frustration.

Your house woes could fill a book.