It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-20

Very Local News

It's funny, we are getting ten minute long down poors once in a while. The normal Summer pattern is rain every day at 15:30 or so. That is kind of getting back to order.

I downloaded a bunch of podcasts last night. I put them on my thumb drive to bring to work this morning. I slept like crap due to the boom boom behind us from the after hours club. I got up this morning and attempted to load my downloaded podcasts on my thumb drive again and noticed the system was turned off. I ended up leaving my thumb drive on my desk.

In order for for the health care plan up for debate for the next five minutes to work, a price is going to have to be put on a human life. There Is little other way to say it.

The guy in the above video seems to me come very close to loosing a finger a couple times. Is he going for speed? That is a bad thing around band saws.

So, one of the guys decided to change the hierarchy on our internal FTP site just for the hell of it. Now I get to go fix 45 machines or they will break. Thanks Mat. I'm so glad you prefer i386 to x86 that much.

Emma Watson

No comments: