It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-13

Very Local News

Well, the USB sound card works, but the volume and mute and other buttons do nothing. So much for the extra $5 for the nice one. It does hiss less. It is better constructed. Not sure it was worth it.
...
After playing with it for a while I have to say that it is better. The sound quality is much better and the volume is more responsive, though you still only get the bottom 10% of range before loosing your ear drums.

Natalie and I are looking for a lawyer. For some reason the people behind us insist on booming their music from dusk till dawn. It was bad enough on weekend, but now it is on week nights. I prefer it be never. If the county will not enforce laws, then they can pay to move us to somewhere where laws are enforced.

www.twitter.com gets the Bbritish Monarchy this has gone too far.

The budget for the first nine months of this physical year tops one trillion dollars for the first time. I refer to a previous post where I already mentioned that this administration and legislature have lost what a dollar means.

I screwed something up at work. I hate that. Fortunately, it won't kill any one. Still. This was a couple weeks ago and it is only now coming up. I hate that.

No comments: