It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-10

Very Local News

I had to stop listening to the news this morning. I listened to the news for a while and all I got was pissed off. The fact about the White House spending 18 million dollars on a web page stuck in my side. I had to listen to music for a couple hours while working just to stay focused. I have just about had it. Not that there is anything I can do besides complain on my 20 hits a week blog.

My dad has been on sick leave from work for a while. He would appreciate your prayers. He is already feeling much better. He is doing some work from home. He is working on a work laptop, his personal laptop an dhis personal desktop. He has his desk all set up. He wants to work from home more. Don't we all?

Never call in to a conservative talk show.

never call in to a liberal talk show.

The music stations in The Check Republic are better than the music stations in Houston. It turns out commercials in a language I do not understand don't bug me as much as the ones I do understand.

No comments: