It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-12

Sunday so far

Well, I have the laptop set up more or less. Now I need a reason to use it. I still haven't figured out the wireless stuff. ]It is there, I think. Haven't looked. I need to turn on my wireless router and try to connect to it with the laptop.

... The wireless stuff is not going to work because whatever device the HP assholes used will not come up as a wireless device. It comes up as an Ethernet connector, but the OS does not know it is a wireless device. I'm screwed.

The bills need paying. I have a stack of bills and a check book sitting on my desk. I have a pen and a computer for checking the balance of the accounts. Everything I need except the will to perform.

... Paid the bills. Need to mail them tomorrow.

The yard still needs mowing. I heard someone out there earlier weed-eating in the blazing heat. I have everything I need to do the job except the will.

... Probably not going to mow today. I hurt too much.

I have a killer headache. I'm consuming the normal suspects. I have taken some Tylenol sinus. and I'm drinking a soda with caffeine in it. 

... Hours later even after paying the bills and what not. Head still hurts. Nothing works.

UPDATE: 2009-07-12 20:01

Weed-whacked the yard. So, I at least tried to do most of the stuff on my list. That is more productive than I have been in a while.

No comments: