It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-03

Nat's Games

Natalie has these games she plays on Facebook and MySpace. She doesn't seem to realize it, but it is the interaction with other people she likes. I can tell by the way she talks about the game. "So and so said this." or "This girl wants to trade blah for yadda. can you believe that?"

Yoville, Farmville, SuperPoke Pets, and GardenSpot are the games of the moment. Nat won't fall in to the trap of second life though. She has gotten Elle sucked in too. I simply refuse to partisipate. I have enough people sapping my time in a 24 hour period.

We are going to get her a gamer-chair.


Force dynamics Game Chair

No, not that one. Something she can sit on in front of he TV without arching her back so much. Right now she sits on a foot stool and bends funny. That needs to change. She gave up using her desk a long time ago. Actually it was the day we go the TV. Our TV takes VGA straight on. I never watch TV any more. So, Nat uses the TV as her monitor.

No comments: