It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-07

I hate the Taliban

All my life I've tried very hard not to wish bad things on people. I do wish the people who race up and down the street by my house would crash sometimes, but I'm not too serious about it. I'm acting out of frustration. Today I red on CNN that the Taliban may be buying children to use as suicide bombers. I very calmly and quietly preyed that these people would be defeated in the near future.

There was not enough reason to hate them I suppose. I hereby declare my hatred of another human being. That human is all members of the Taliban. It warms my heart to know that I hate someone who is truly evil. They are the Hitler and Nazis of our time.

If I have the name wrong or the wrong group, let me know. I want to make sure I have the correct target in mind when I prey for their destruction.


No comments: