It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-07-25

Classic

I could have caught this scene three times a week my entire school career. No one had video cameras back then. I want to be a kid again with all today's technology. I was never athletic. There is so much more to do inside these days. I spent a youth board off my duff. I could have been surfing the net and learning things. I could have had my computer reading books to me. I'm in the wrong time is all.

Of course, there is much more nanny-statism these days. I carried a knife in my pocket every day. I've been over that one. Now, you have to fit the mold or be cast out. It was far more free in my day. If you don't pass the standardized tests, you are rat-holed with some politically correct label and sent to play in the rounded corner room. It just doesn't seem like people try to ... I don't want to be a kid. It is too much work.

No comments: