It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-17

I Dress Up Nice

Our company picture was today. I changed in the mens room in to the cloths that make me presentable. I've learned not to ware the nice cloths in. I can't sit all day in the nice cloths. They are just not me. I did get told I look dapper.

CC stole the show. Adam and Lourie's little girl CC demanded to be held by Lourie while the picture was being taken. They Photoshop the pictures pretty heavily so it will get airbrushed I'm sure. I tried to suggest we all do a pouty faced picture, but no one else was in to it.

I wish I could put up a copy. Alas, no. We won't get the pictures until next month.

I changed in to cloths right before the photo and out again right after. Shawn passed me on the way to the restroom having already changed in to his casual garb. I had genes and a t-shirt in my hand. We shot each other a thumbs up.

No comments: