It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-15

Sick at home watching movies

So, here I am sick as a dog at home watching movies. I gave the Kelly scan to a movie called The Mutant Chronicles . It is one of those all CGI all the time flicks. CGI must have dropped n price. It used to be something precious that you saved for the good bits. Now it is just air. They haven't gotten to the point yet where things look real. When you CGI the whole movie, it doesn't make all the whole movie look better or bring the level of reality down to a cartoonish stability. It just looks like crap. If you are going to do a cartoon, do a cartoon.

They didn't even get the steampunk stuff right. If you are going to do steampunk you have got to go all the way. They only went like half way on the crazy alien looking 1920's technology gone wild. 

Well, OK. I only watched one movie. I'm too tired to do more. I got a call from work "Where are you? We need you. You are coming in tomorrow right?"

"Yes, I'll be there tomorrow." says me. So, I'm off to get some rest. Maybe.

No comments: