It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-25

Christmas Day

The evening is turning out to consist of upgrading my server and watching the last of the Sopranos. 

The server is Fedora 9 I'm upgrading to Fedora 10. There is no more to it than that. Fedora 11 is right around the corner. If I don't upgrade to 10 eventually, I'll have trouble then. It is still running. I'm sure you will hear about it if things go poorly.

I never saw the last season. I've been waiting for a while to catch the last season of Sopranos. I heard the ending sucks. There is all this stuff to think about life and death and blah blah. I'm not sure I like it. I feel some kind of loyalty to the show for some reason. I have nearly tossed it aside a dozen times. I don't like how every one is getting laid in this season. I don't get laid every season. Ironically, I came home and watched the episode that had Christmas in it. 

This morning went by like a flash. I got up at 7:30 and showered and got half ready. I then went to bed for a couple hours and just couldn't wake up the rest of the day. I slept through the ride to Nat's family's place. I felt groggy there most of the time. Not sure why.

We spoke about family, jobs, hotrod diesel trucks, and retirement.

Elle got a bunch of cool stuff. Nat got pans she wanted and a nice unicorn stature. I got a nifty flashlight, cloths that I need desperately, and a Flip Mini HD. You just might get some more videos in the near future.

While walking around the yard at Nat's family's place, I noticed my balance was off. Sure enough, I get a headache and my ears are freaking out. I'll survive.

No comments: