It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-08-18

Very Local News

  • Had noodles for lunch this afternoon. It was not half bad. I like to eat if I have it then go for a walk. Thank goodness, there were bowls available at work this time. I should bring my own stash for lean periods.
  • 80 km down it is approximately 1400 C under Yellowstone park. It looks like the super volcano that is Yellowstone is cooling off. Of course, that is when they get you.
  • Olympic weight lifters might burn 1000 calories per lift. An active person might burn 2000 calories in a day.
  • My contacts are in a rut. My left eye fuzzes up about lunch. Then it starts spinning, which screws up the  clarity. I put some drops in. Then things clear up until I walk out the door of work. By the time I get home, the lenses need to come out. There has got to be something I'm doing wrong. There are people who ware contacts for weeks at a time. There is no way I could do that right now.
  • Why not change time around so that peek electricity use will occur when the sun is at the highest for solar energy usage? It just won't happen. Some say you can't have your ethanol and eat it too.
  • Nine pounds of corn make one pound of cow. We should feed cattle the cellulose byproduct (stems and such) to cows instead of the corn. We should then use the corn (starch) to make ethanol.

No comments: